The following list outlines all 6 slides of the slideshow, with complete information and links for each:
- Slide #1: Transitioning out of the AT Exchange. Borrow, buy or find FREE AT equipment on the AT Exchange or NATADS. Click to learn more.
- Slide #2: Banner of the FreedomTech Financial Loan Program. Providing low interest assistive technology loans to Californians. Click to learn more.. Click for more information.
- Slide #4: Reuse = FREE or Low-Cost AT. Gently used wheelchairs, walkers, hospital beds and more can be found at reuse centers or on the AT Exchange. Find a reuse program near you.
- Slide #5: Graphic of the Digital Access Project; Take the Survey.. Click for more information.
- Slide #6: Discover the Device Lending and Demonstration Centers. Borrow an AT device for 30 days. With thousands of items to choose from, find what works for you. Search for items to borrow.
- Slide #7: Learn About AT via Webinars and In-Person Hands-On Trainings. Shannon test drives the WHILL personal mobility device. What AT do you want to explore? Click to learn more about our AT trainings.
Assistive Technology (AT) is any object, device, or tool used to make life easier.